New from Mississippi

Spurs

Hello all.
I look at this forum every chance that I get. I love the night hunt videos. I had a flir rs64 thermal for a while. I smashed some pigs, and sold it because it was getting outdated fast. So been hanging out, and now want to get back into night hunting. I am thinking about one of the new trijicons because the images are the best. Then getting a thermal monocular for navigation and spotting. Anyway, until then I will live through this site. Thanks again.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome....don't need night vision to kill hogs...get out there! :D

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome!

Spurs

Thanks guys,

FrankT, how is the pig hunting around Destin? My inlaws have a place, and my girls love going, but I hate going there because I'm not a beach person.

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
Thanks guys,

FrankT, how is the pig hunting around Destin? My inlaws have a place, and my girls love going, but I hate going there because I'm not a beach person.
I know nothing about pig hunting there but when I lived in Tennessee we used to travel down there for vacation annually. Destin and Ft Walton Beach are beautiful areas. I wish I'd known back then that there was hog hunting nearby!!! I would've changed all my beach plans!! LMFAO

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hi there!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks guys,

Nothing in Destin but withing 30 min or an hour away the hogs are thick! Lease is 20 minutes off the Panama City Beach just past the Inter Coastal and we are covered up in them.

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
Nothing in Destin but withing 30 min or an hour away the hogs are thick! Lease is 20 minutes off the Panama City Beach just past the Inter Coastal and we are covered up in them.
Thick, eh? I never knew..... Is it difficult to find land to hunt on? Private? Public? And my new 6.8 SPC is ready to go to the range. I finished it with the ************** barrel and a bunch of LaRue accessories. Can't wait to shoot it....