Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
cool your cam caught it, it is pretty darn vicious hits, I have watched it once from my blind as they were fighting, either one would have beaten me up.

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Ha, nice pictures. Seen that a bunch of times, but it seems like they to it more in the summer, right before they drop fawns, than any other time of the year.

cool your cam caught it, it is pretty darn vicious hits, I have watched it once from my blind as they were fighting, either one would have beaten me up.

You would be surprised how strong they really are, and how sharp those hooves are! I've had them rip right through brand new blue jeans and thick wrangler shirts. If they don't rip clothes they make sure to kick the exact same spot as hard as they can at least twice!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
^^ this, Just like a woman!^^

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Wait till the mom gets tired of the fawn and thinks its time to for them leave. I've seen it out of my bow stand several times. They strike right in the middle of the back and drive them to their knees. Gentle little creatures aren't they.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have pics of the leg strike to,back as well. The full moon is soon so I think the fawns will be born.

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have pics of the leg strike to,back as well. The full moon is soon so I think the fawns will be born.

I wouldn't doubt it. We found 3 new born fawns on the ground this morning. They are really early for us, I didn't expect to see any for at least another 3 to 4 weeks.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
PMS is alive and well in the Animal Kingdom.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter