My new S&W Model 327 in 357 Magum

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
She is sweet very light. Scandium and Ti alloy. The best part she is an 8 shooter. Plenty of 357 power. Best double action trigger I have ever pulled same in single action. It comes for S&W performance shop. Looking for a good carry holster now.
b14252a3f9e0749ba58c5060f6a798da_zpsjfh2pdhl.jpg

a2574fddd3319a4233235357c74e405c_zpss0r4izow.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice !! If you're looking for a full-on custom, or a good hand made rig... look up Sam Andrews Leather. I really like his shoulder holster rigs. They're not attached at the belt (restricting side to side movement). They interconnect (holster on one side, mag pouches on the other side) via a side to side back strap which crosses your back fairly low. Does a good job of keeping the gun in place, whether leaning forward, or side to side. It also keeps the holster in place as you unsnap/draw (forward) the gun.

fanninland

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very sweet one Rob, sure to be a real flame thrower with .357 mag loads! Post up a range report if ya can, and thanks for once again sharing your wheel gun passion.

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very sweet.

I've got it's baby brother, the little J-frame the 340PD and it's a handful. I'm betting that one should be a pretty sweet shooter and an easy one to carry!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What did you do take the barrel off??? LOL

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Frank the barrel works like a suppressor you just screw it on in different lengths as needed.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ahhh, nice! I like the 8 shot for sure, I had to sell my 357 way to much recoil for me! You are the Man!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ahhh, nice! I like the 8 shot for sure, I had to sell my 357 way to much recoil for me! You are the Man!
Have not had time to shoot it yet. Work is killing my shooting time. Then there is the honey do list. Since I reload will start with the loads I use in my Phyton. Spent most of today working brass for a wildcat 5.56x42. I finally got the brass right and rifle will load on dummy rounds. Always something to do.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That really is a sweet lookin' snubby. Hard to beat.

rrv333

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Beautiful

Lrtx1

LSB Member
Nice !! If you're looking for a full-on custom, or a good hand made rig... look up Sam Andrews Leather. I really like his shoulder holster rigs. They're not attached at the belt (restricting side to side movement). They interconnect (holster on one side, mag pouches on the other side) via a side to side back strap which crosses your back fairly low. Does a good job of keeping the gun in place, whether leaning forward, or side to side. It also keeps the holster in place as you unsnap/draw (forward) the gun.

I agree, Sam is a local guy here, super nice feller. Can't go wrong with anything from him. There are a few you tubes of Sam and his process of making holsters, worth the time to watch.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I agree, Sam is a local guy here, super nice feller. Can't go wrong with anything from him. There are a few you tubes of Sam and his process of making holsters, worth the time to watch.
Yeah, and, when you listen to his voice on his YouTube videos, at first you'll think it's Liam Neeson talking.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks RD that is might kind of you. Just watched his video amazing. I have a custom made holster from Larry Mernickle’s Holsters. amazing 1911 holster and had a custom gun belt made as birthday present from wife. I have a great wife. I will buy one of Sam's just cause he is an amazing man.

Last edited: