My New Hog Gun

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Needs a rear stock! But way to pretty to shoot!!! Tommy guns are so much fun! Like the stang also the first car I bought was a 1993 hatchback 5.0

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am working the gun show this weekend and this is one of the many guns. It is 24 kart gold plated, but you will not see me buying one.

As for the stang it is a 67 coupe and needs some work, that is why the hood is open. I really just need to get a 4.6 stang parts car and transfer all the modern parts so I am not fixing it every other month.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have an '84 Hurst/Olds that I've always wanted to slap and Arizona Speed and Marine 502 into. LOL Funny how the funds are always lacking.

Love the ol' Tommy Guns. I have a gold plating set-up... naw... gold AR bits is over the top. LOL

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Funny when working the Gun Show with these bling guns. It is the Mexicans and black guys that cannot stop looking at it, but it is the old white guy that ends up buying it. Cracks me up everytime.

Really the bling guns are just there to get the people to stop at my table and it works, especally when you put a gold tommy gun in a hot girls hands. It is like moths to a flood light.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Funny when working the Gun Show with these bling guns. It is the Mexicans and black guys that cannot stop looking at it, but it is the old white guy that ends up buying it. Cracks me up everytime.

Really the bling guns are just there to get the people to stop at my table and it works, especally when you put a gold tommy gun in a hot girls hands. It is like moths to a flood light.
Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!! You are telling us there were hot women holding the bling gun and we haven't seen it yet? This is very unfair

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!! You are telling us there were hot women holding the bling gun and we haven't seen it yet? This is very unfair
Yeah... I've got TWO things to say 'bout THIS !!!!

bsflag.gif

ThreadPitchers.jpg

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ha Ha. I guess you will have to come see for yourself.

Just kiddin, I will snap a few pics next time. I just get really busy running the show to take pics. I am responsible for over 100 guns that's worth at least 200k, and not to mention the paperwork courtesy of the ATF too.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like you need an assistant. Grab some more of the beautiful woman and put them to work lol

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Speaking of cool factor... this gives me an idea...

TSMG01102.jpg

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would rather have that one then a gold one anyday.