My hunting is limited for a while.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My hunting is going to be very limited for a while. Between our A/c going out at least five times this summer, my alternator, the dish washer, new washer and dryer, riding lawnmower, and the wife being pregnant we are officially broke.

I hope to be getting back into the swing sometime in January. For now its overtime and extra part time work for me until we recoup. May get to go some local places for one night trips, and will get to attend the LSB night shoot but other than that I will be living through yall's hunts and stories on here. So post those pic's and stories!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lawman, There is a season for everything, this too shall pass. God bless you

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You have allowed us to live through your hunts, you deserve a rest! Baby Girl? when due? That really sucks when it hits all at once and the A/C really sucks!

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Best of luck with the little one. Sorry to hear about the troubles but I am sure they will pass soon enough.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You have allowed us to live through your hunts, you deserve a rest! Baby Girl? when due? That really sucks when it hits all at once and the A/C really sucks!
November 1st right at deer season piss poor planning. Yea it sucks but we will be fine just no real fun money for a bit! IMG_6831.JPG

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Keep you nose to the grind stone and things will start to look up before you know it. Once your baby girl comes I think you will be so busy you won't have much time to think about hunting.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah when that little girl comes the last thing you will be thinking of is hunting. Mama will need your help and you may be too tired to worry about stalking in a field somewhere...LOL

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
join the land of the poor. If you think about it though we are rich, just not in $$.

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
TLM, I feel your pain. Between taking care of the house and everything that goes with that and the kids, I haven't pig hunted in quite a while. I am lucky because my in-laws have a house at their ranch we all stay at during deer season and that's the only real reason I get to deer hunt as much as I do. This year will be different though as our third child is coming mid December. Down here peak rut is on average December 15, but there is always next season. The year I can't wait for though is the one I get to take all the kids hunting in one season. My oldest has already told me she wants a purple AR!

Colby

Central Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Between college and work I'm just to tired to go. Even though lazy would be a better word..... Lol

skwoodrow

Kingwood Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congratulations on the baby!!!!!!! I've had four myself, spread from my 9yo girl that want's a hello kitty AR, 12yo son who wants a John Deere AR, and my oldest at 26 who just shot my Ar, a first for her, a couple of months ago and now wants one of her own. I hear you loud and clear on the stuf that does'nt grow on trees.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
'tween mamma and a new little one... good luck having the energy/time for hunting for a while. I see you have her set up for startin' early with the Daisy Pink Rider. LOL

I hear ya... I'm 2 1/2 yrs into recovering from a year of job seeking. For a while there... I knew the belt was pulled tight enough when I had to pull until it made me fart.

Guess we'll just have to dig up some new tales to share of hunts gone by.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My only hope is to die before I run out of what little money I have left...I am thinking maybe 70 so I can get a little more hunting in!

Colby: "Between college and work I'm just to tired to go. Even though lazy would be a better word..... Lol" Just wait till you find that great gal and have babies...LOL Enjoy your busy now time!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Congrats on the baby! I am a month behind ya, my wife is due December 5th. Im running like a raped ape right now doing all the sidework I can with grape harvest going full swing and deer season over. Gotta get a bit more in the bank before the little one shows up!