Monocular/spotter

Msnix123

LSB Member
I've had my Pulsar trail now for over a year and think it's time I purchase a spotter. I'd like something that's compact and that doesn't break the bank. There isn't much info out yet on the new Pulsar Axions, but this seems to fit my needs... I use thermals to shoot hogs at our farm. The spotter will allow me to keep me from having to swing my heavy gun around to locate game.....

Other than the Axion, what other spotter should I be looking into? looking to try and keep it around $2k, which i realize isn't much $$ when it comes to thermals...

Thanks in advance.

Terry

Texas, Land of the Free
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've had my Pulsar trail now for over a year and think it's time I purchase a spotter. I'd like something that's compact and that doesn't break the bank. There isn't much info out yet on the new Pulsar Axions, but this seems to fit my needs... I use thermals to shoot hogs at our farm. The spotter will allow me to keep me from having to swing my heavy gun around to locate game.....

Other than the Axion, what other spotter should I be looking into? looking to try and keep it around $2k, which i realize isn't much $$ when it comes to thermals...

Thanks in advance.

Axion will be one to watch for sure. That said I really like the pulsar XQ23v great view for the money and proven performer.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Axion will be one to watch for sure. That said I really like the pulsar XQ23v great view for the money and proven performer.
I have been told the xq23v is discontinued now.

brent smith

I recently purchased a Pulsar Quantum Lite XQ23V a couple months ago from scopelist. It is discontinued but you can still find them a couple places. I am happy with it for the most part, but I am not sure the focus adjustment on mine works. I posted a question in the forum about the issue but havent had any replies as of yet. But yes..it makes spotting MUCH easier so you dont have to hold the rifle for hours on end. I think I picked up mine for $1,600

Msnix123

LSB Member
Thanks for your reply, Brent... How is the image on the XQ23V? Are you able to distinguish between deer and pigs out to 200 yds or so?