MKIII Iphone 5, 5s, SE otterbox case adapter

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.

I just purchased a 3d printer and made this to record 1080p video thru the eyepiece of the MKI-MKIII series of scopes. I will attached the files for anyone who wants to print them when I get home after work today. 3Dhubs offers printing services all over the US if you want to have someone near you print them for you. I had a local guy do some printing for me to test the waters and see if I like the finished product. Stuff that can be made is endless. So I bought my own printer and started making stuff. The phone holder assembly is on a ball socket to adjust the camera to center the image. It seems to vary between different phones and otterbox cases, but you can adjust to any position needed to center the video. Otterbox cases for the 5, 5s, and SE are under $10 on amazon. The anker battery holder can be attached with loctite plastic bonding system, it will fuse the parts together. It's a glue and a separate activator , works great for poly type plastics.

Added the link to the files which are .stl and can be printed.
Here is the link to thingiverse, a bunch of stuff other people have made using 3d printers.
MKIII Iphone attachment by Hard_ware

qxaeiV9.jpg
G45tEvw.jpg
mJ6IhgT.jpg

Last edited:

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Now that's cool.