Mississippi and the Wild PIG

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Certain areas of the state have a pretty large population. My friend lives in the south/central area and at times is covered up. He hasn't had many lately, but they will be back.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can see I need more friends in MS!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I,would think they would be all over the delta area. I used to spend a lot of time MS. working so seeing the crops they grow they have to,have a lot of hogs. Flat land not many trees would be like hunting in TX.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I,would think they would be all over the delta area. I used to spend a lot of time MS. working so seeing the crops they grow they have to,have a lot of hogs. Flat land not many trees would be like hunting in TX.
which part? don't let chopperdriver her you talk like that!!!!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I used spend a time in Clarksdale, Greenville, and Greenwood.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hows the back coming Rob?

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Walking 1/2 mile a day start PT in pool next week. See my spine. Doc on Wed. Where he cut the muscles to pull back to get to vertebrae is very sore. Had surgery Aug 1st so I think I am doing ok. Working from home. A little stir crazy. Frog lubed two rifles today I like that stuff and does not kill your hands.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I love my Froglube!

Glad you are doing well, I would say you are ahead of the game so far, be careful!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks for asking.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Take care of yourself Rob. Gotta do what they tell you and not any more till it's time.