mass hysteria - viewer discretion

D

djones

with OinK i’m asked, “who is that masked man”. i suspect some of you have been wondering the same thing. OinK and i met some time ago and quickly realized we were a lot like the lone boars you find late at night in the harshest of conditions. generally, the only people we like are other ‘lone boar’ types, which is why we decided to combined forces and hunt together.

OinK has come far under my expert guidance and tutelage. now he can function as as driver, guide, spotter, range finder and tracker. i find he shines brightest as hog dragger. occasionally he even gets a shot (if i'm reloading or something). he wanted me to hunt with him friday night but i declined so i could evaluate his solo progress.

i couldn’t be more proud. he retained virtually all of his training and scouted the best spot, anticipated their arrival and setup a defensive perimeter. shortly the first hog appeared, then another and another... then two, three and four at a time. before long a solid wall of pork was descending upon him. he thought about using a shovel, but we haven’t covered that material yet. wisely, he stuck to his guns. at 20 feet the alpha sow stopped and lifted her head sniffing the air. she couldn’t have smelled him but knew something was wrong. too late. bullet number one found its mark between her eyes, just before a shower of lead pelted the herd as they ran for their lives. without the alpha, mass hysteria overcame the pigs and they ran in all directions and over each other in their escape. here is but a small sample of the carnage.

IMG_0197.jpg IMG_0200.jpg
IMG_0204.jpg IMG_0206.jpg
IMG_0208.jpg IMG_0211.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
When asked whom you are... I'm sure his reply is: That's my caddy, my gun bearer, my man servant, or... but, by the Grace of God... me.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He did forget to mention that the hunt was in a 30mph sandstorm. My favorite time to hunt. They can't hear or see but you can!!

D

djones

i'm used to posting in the vid section, but our 'mod' informed me i posted here with no vid... so here's a vid.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He must not have learned your dirt clod shooting method, that is a good thing!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Much deadness!!! Nice going! Nice looking rifle bu the way! BANG BANG!!
Thanks, it's polymer and I built it myself. It does NOT jam either!!! Well, at least not yet!

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
cmon scram. try to keep up. everyone knows OinK and I are one in the same!!

I got that part a while ago.

I guess my sarcasm did not come through like I intended. We always joke about one of the doctors I work with and how things run so much smoother when he is not around. Like DJ, he shoots at anything that moves. The safest place to be when hunting with him is in the next county or behind a large boulder.

D

djones

OinK... do you want to field that one or should I? wait a minute... who am i even talking to? oh yeah. nevermind. one of us will take care of it. maybe the one with paypal!!