Mag Dump!

Randy

Iowa
For the life of me I just cannot imagine what it is like 1) farming in an area infested with this number of feral hogs and 2) the incredible joy of being able to unload on them 24/7.

I am surprised the national guard does not have maneuvers with gunship support to wipe out this infestation!

Amazing, simply amazing. Best regards and keep up the good work.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice! Good times! How many did y'all recover from that bunch?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good times right there. Nice kills logged.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down!! Happy hunting!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Bunch 'o hogs, nice going.

Keep after 'em!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Awesome... I'm hoping to be in Victoria next month.... Pew Pew
When Hurricane Ike hit the Texas in 2008 it seemed like it nearly wiped out the hog population along the upper coast. There was debris across highways that took weeks to clear, and water swept through fields taking out everything, fences, cattle, wildlife, etc. I suspect there will be some similar situations this time around.
I think a few years went by before I started seeing dead hogs again along Highway 73 (hit by vehicles) between Winnie and Port Arthur.

Middy53

LSB Member
When Hurricane Ike hit the Texas in 2008 it seemed like it nearly wiped out the hog population along the upper coast. There was debris across highways that took weeks to clear, and water swept through fields taking out everything, fences, cattle, wildlife, etc. I suspect there will be some similar situations this time around.
I think a few years went by before I started seeing dead hogs again along Highway 73 (hit by vehicles) between Winnie and Port Arthur.
I grew up in Sour Lake. Sounds lime you are close.

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
Damn.... 1. I hope everybody stays safe and ALIVE down there. 2. I hope the hogs don't get massacred by the hurricane.