mag dump

D

djones

i may not be able to hit anything, but i'm not timid about slinging the lead. these were close, so i tried to not lead them too much. what happens? i gut shoot them. spent waaaay to much time on finishing shots and not enuf on runners. gave one a pass when he got close to the fence. really didn't want to make repairs at that time.

for the heck of it, i lobbed a few in a long range. i think i got a rabbit confused with the hogs. didn't hit him but made him run hehe. then some more flushed. you guys seen to hit hogs when they just look like dota so i figured what the heck. finally emptied the mag. when i zoom out you can glow coming off the can. no matter how many pigs got killed, no one can complain when they get to dump a full magazine.

IMG_0875b_zps4lj3hxtl.jpg

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Lead is a funny thing isn't it. You did good.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yep you did just fine DJ great job. Nice evisceration there, that sucker left a thermal snail trail.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice shooting again DJ. Man you sure get a lot of targets to practice on. I think you ran that last rabbit out of the county. "Thermal snail trail " he he.

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice shooting DJ. Can't believe how many hogs you have out there.

Whenever I can find some time, I'm gonna put a bump stop on one of my AR's. I may not kill anything, but it will be fun!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That gut shot hog was a hurtin' unit, for sure. Pile of fun had there. Nice collection, congrats.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
always fun to shoot so much!!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good shooting and nice hogs down ...