LSB turns One

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well guys its been a fun first year LSB went live on July the 4th 2013 but no one but myself knew anything about it. Our first activity was July 5th 2013 so happy birthday LSB!!!! I really thought we would be several thousand members strong by now but 997 is not bad at all.

We have lots of great members here and I enjoy sharing all of our hunting and outdoor stories. Here I to many more years!! I appreciate everyones help and support with this adventure!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It has been an interesting year around here. What a great group we have and it won't take long before the member count climbs fast

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Seems I am here for good, love the forum, the expertise, the videos, vendors and members...Thanks!

Arnold Galvan

Mckinney, Texas
Lots of great information, great vendors and of course the members. Thanks for allowing me to be part of this group.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have enjoyed LSB, just hope that we continue to get top notch members. We have been lucky so far.

Ident Marking

Rockwall, Texas
Vendor
Ident has greatly enjoyed being a supporting vendor and will continue to do so. What to thank LSB for the customers and friends it has brought to us.

-hd

Last edited:

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have really enjoyed the last year. Have made some new friends, gained a lot of knowledge from members and vendors who are top notch and willing to share their experiences. Can't wait to see what year two brings.

Best of luck to all.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Even though this poor old man cannot afford to buy from Ident, I have to tell you I am amazed at their capabilities, customer service and personality to the point they are who I refer anyone that asks or is looking to them first. We are fortunate to have them...Thanks!

Arnold Galvan

Mckinney, Texas
Even though this poor old man cannot afford to buy from Ident, I have to tell you I am amazed at their capabilities, customer service and personality to the point they are who I refer anyone that asks or is looking to them first. We are fortunate to have them...Thanks!

Well said Frank, I do the same thing in the groups I am a part of.