Looking for a source

NightStalker

I know this is a stupid question, I’m just looking for a reduced trigger and more power hammer spring. Makes for a nice trigger
Both of them irritate me, shipping on small parts seem to be high and packages showing up damaged at least from midway.

I’m probably knit picking

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You might try Red X arms. If they have it in stock, the price includes shipping.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I looked on Red X Arms site and didn't see what you are looking for. Primary Arms has the JP springs in stock. They charge shipping, but they ship very fast and have been good to deal with. Don't know how much shipping would be to AZ, but you might want to check them out. They are based in Houston and I am in East TX, but I have ordered something one day and gotten it the next for standard rates.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I did the same thing you are doing with a 7.62x39 AR. I kept the standard hammer spring and went with a reduced trigger spring. This was in an ALG trigger group. It smoothed things a good bit and still is reliable with the cheap russian ammo. Still not as clean and light as my other triggers, but it still reduced group size by half.

NightStalker

Well I’m putting this in my 556 AR but I’ll be doing the same thing in my AR10 308 I just started.

Been putting this in for awhile but I had a guy I’d get them from locally.

Iguess

Ive been more than satisfied with the LaRue MBT-2S trigger. For like $93 shipped to the door you cant beat it. It comes with a light trigger spring and a little stiffer one.

NightStalker

It’s funny I’ll scrimp and save to buy expensive barrels and bolts etc and use a mil spec trigger. I polish them up use Wolff springs and put them in. I got use to them in the Army
Think I’d like to try one tell ya the truth

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have a variety of different triggers and have found every one to be far superior to any milspec group. The one that gets the most use is a CMC with flat trigger shoe. It is rated at 3.5 lbs and is about perfect for banging around in the dark. While sitting at the bench, I place my finger at the bottom of the shoe and get a “perceived” lighter pull. It is very easy to get small groups with a better trigger.