Longtime follower first time poster

Kentucky_Kid

I'm from Kentucky originally, stationed in Wichita Falls, TX now..I've always love hunting, anything guns and I enjoy all the info that comes off this site and the videos you guys post. I currently run a Armasight Zues 336 atop a 7.62x39 AR upper hushed by a Silencerco Harvester, I love this setup but I have found a new love in the 6.8 SPC family..currently awaiting the final approval to finish up my AR15 performance 12.5". Eager to learn here and excited to share my stories with you guys.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome...we look forward to stories and pics/videos!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats on the new barrel, and welcome to ya.

Kentucky_Kid

Well, when Alex posts about the hunt, I have my alternative version to post, in your honor. :p
I read it and I was honored. It was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time, my wife got a good kick out of it as well. Good meeting you Sir, I'm sure I will see you again down the road. If you need anything from this side of state let me know.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Glad you made it on here Chad. I think you will enjoy it.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome to the site. I lived in Iowa Park for a while on Peterson Rd.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the site!!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome to the site. I lived in Iowa Park for a while on Peterson Rd.

I have a hunting spot near Peterson rd. Near the church retreat and winery. It was covered in hogs until I started hunting it and then the wichita river dried up. The river is full again and guess what. The hogs at back.