Llano Coyote

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Llano coyote.jpg I received an invite to hunt the weekend after Christmas in Llano. I had not been to this ranch in fifteen years. I went with some friends and we just kind of hung out. We hunted, but we were not that mad at the deer to really hunt that hard. The first afternoon out I was sitting on a small bluff overlooking a feeder and Audad (don't know how to spell it) travel route. Right at dark this guy came blasting out of the brush and stopped thirty yards below me. One 140 SST Superformance out of my Pro Hunter and he was toast. I'm even getting a fiftty dollar reward from the ranchers.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Fifty bucks? Did not know anyone paid that, I could almost make a living that way...nice dog!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am in the wrong area!

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The Cattlemens orginization is paying the fifty and I did get to keep the pelt. He was a fine looking dog.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is really a good deal, congrats again!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Oh sheet! Nice dog! If I could make 50/yote I would be a rich man! Hell I hit one on the county road 2 days ago going to work, had to stop and go back to run him over again just to make up for the dent in the bumper! I could almost make a living shooting them, hell, I want to move, this is just fuel for that fire....

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice coyote! I was hunting with a buddy this week in MS and saw a black coyote. That is the first I have ever heard of. We even have several pictures on trail cam of him. Didn't get a shot at him because he was on the neighbors property at the time.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice 'yote. Congrats.