Links for letters to Elected State and Federal Repsresentatives re new Rule

SC-Texas

Texas Gun Trust
Here are the links to the letters:

You can download a sample copy of the letter FICG has prepared for Senators HERE- Word Document format letter.
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...s.com/2013/09/senate-letter1.docx&h=bAQG4-x-x
You can download a sample copy of the letter FICG has prepared for House Representatives.
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...ss.com/2013/09/house-letter1.docx&h=PAQGWlSk5
You can download a sample copy of the letter FICG has prepared for your State Representatives and Officials here.
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...ss.com/2013/09/state-letter1.docx&h=PAQGWlSk5
CLEO Signoff: I ask EVERYONE to do a couple of things regarding the CLEO signoff. Please take the time to go in person to the sheriff and chief of police and ask them to sign a form 4 for each of you. Email the agencies and ask them if they sign off on form 4s. When they refuse, note the person you talked to and the date and time of the rejection. Include this in your comments.
Once your CLEO refuses to sign off for you and each person on your corporation, LLC, Family Limited Partnership and or Trust, Please download this letter and modify as needed and submit to the ATF.
Here is the CLEO Denial Letter in Word format
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...ress.com/2013/09/cleo-letter.docx&h=0AQEkSB-N

SC-Texas

Texas Gun Trust
I want everyone to understand how important this is to EVERY title I and title II owner!

This is the first step in pushing gun control that our "Dear Leader" could not get past the people and the congress into reality by Executive action.

This is essentially a maliscious attack on the most heavily regulated and LAW ABIDING sector of firearms owners by executive order.

It is the opening SALVO of round two of OBunghole-Biden-Holder's war agaisnt the 2nd Amendment. Their next step is to put rifle caliber semi-automatic pistols that acept detachable magazines into the NFA and raise the transfer tax to $500.00.

This same proposed law that is moving forward in step with this executive order ALSO raises the TAX ON AMMO to 50% (IIRC) so this isn't just about the NFA community, its a test case to see if he can divide us!

If EVERYONE doesn't comment on this rule and raise the issue with their elected reps on the Executive order that essentially destroys the entire civilian NFA community, Obama/Biden/Holder will push for the rest of their gun control measures.

This is why I say that it is imperative for even the NON-NFA owners to comment and contact their elected state and federal officials in an effort to try and stop this.

I apologize for the WALL of text and the lengthy read, but this is just as bad as the AWB of 2013 that we defeated and I see it as a stepping stone to moving ALL semi-auto firearms into the NFA.

This federal rule must be stopped or it will simply embolden them to ban more firearms and firearm accesories by executive order!

SC-Texas

Texas Gun Trust
I am working on a comment to the federal rule. It isn't that easy as it requires more than a simple:

"Fxxx You, Strong letter to Follow"

which works well in some family law cases.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We have to cut the head off this snake! Please do everything you can people. The things we enjoy most are being threatened. Our freedoms!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ill defiantly do the last one I have a memo that I sent to my boss the Sheriff asking to sign my paperwork and she refused. Also have a letter from my LT commending me as an officer sent to the city of Dallas police chief asking him to sign he also refused.
Both of my CLEO's (one of them mu boss)refused me even though I am a 20 year veteran Deputy Sheriff and firearms instructor.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That's ridiculous! I don't have memos, other than an email, from my local police chief refusing to sign a form 4 for me. I have 10 years active duty service and have held a federal secret level clearance for 9.5 years. You don't get federal clearances with a criminal record.

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
It is absurd the that the two of you could not get a signoff. It is a clear indication that this is all politics.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Will do! Waiting on answers from a couple other CLEOs in my area. Aka building my case.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Do you have a link that's not Facebook related?
Sorry to be an idiot but as one who doesn't watch news or listen to radio what's form 1 & 4 entail?

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
A form 1 is typically filled out to ask for approval from the ATF to make a class 3 item. SBR SBS suppressor.

A form 4 is typically filled out to ask tge ATF for approval to transfer an already "made" class 3 item. Typically suppressor or firearms and recievers that are already deemed a class 3 item.

These are the "mother may I forms" for people that do not hold a FFL.

I haven't seen or heard a bit about any of this in the news.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
But you have to have permission either way correct? The change is approval by local police? I could see why this could be a problem.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The idea behind the CLEO sign off was that they would know the individual better than the federal government. If there were no issues then they are supposed to sign. Information flows faster now and this should be removed because CLEO's don't sign off because of political ideas now days. What really should happen is they should be sued civilly for violating your rights. And I'm not sure why this has not been done.