Liberals ramping up attack against guns and free speech.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Brian and I've been talking abut this... doesn't look like we hunters are being targeted (yet)

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Brian and I've been talking abut this... doesn't look like we hunters are being targeted (yet)
Lol you can' be serious?!?! Brian is actively working for a company that sells firearms accessories all it takes is one person to hit that report button on his stuff.

Taco

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Zen archery, hunters being separate from “gun guys” somehow? Seeing what YouTube has done and watching that video, i’m confused by your statement.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
you killers are first a foremost in the eyes of the liberals at google

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lol you can' be serious?!?! Brian is actively working for a company that sells firearms accessories all it takes is one person to hit that report button on his stuff.

We have been talking about it, true. Ed did not explain fully. He feels that 'we' are not being targeted. Actually, I just think it is a matter of time.

It is also true that I pro staff for *******************. Like LSB, Full30, other forums and video services, Youtube is owned by its own entity. They make the rules, change the rules when they want to, without impacting free speech. They can censor when and how they want to. People can gripe and moan but until they do something about it that offers an alternative, it is just a bunch of flatulence.

Last edited:

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
To quote the late Charleton Heston, former five term President of the NRA:

"Political Correctness is Tyranny with a happy face!"

chthump

LSB Member
These are some unsettling times indeed. The 2nd Amm. is getting attacked from many different directions.
I sent some negative feedback to youtube, if a couple million other viewers will do the same, maybe they might back off, I doubt it though.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I had 2 videos of shooting hogs in a trap, had over 250k hits on them and they were banned for "violence". Violence is something you do towards a human, not a pig. I believe it had more to do with my "snowflake" comments. That is the kind of thing they are monitoring I know.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just deleted all 64 videos I had on that rotten place. Christians are next and it is already starting. Telling the truth is hate speech now? Unacceptable.

Middy53

LSB Member
We have been talking about it, true. Ed did not explain fully. He feels that 'we' are not being targeted. Actually, I just think it is a matter of time.

It is also true that I pro staff for *******************. Like LSB, Full30, other forums and video services, Youtube is owned by its own entity. They make the rules, change the rules when they want to, without impacting free speech. They can censor when and how they want to. People can gripe and moan but until they do something about it that offers an alternative, it is just a bunch of flatulence.
Youtube, twitter and all these social media outlets should be regulated just like radio and TV as they are serving the same role. They need to have oversight as they have become a main resource for information. Google can't just hide behind the premise that they are a private company when they monopoloze the entire space and then use this power to infringe on constitutional rights in the United States of America. If this is allowed to happen the next step will be banning conservative speech.

chthump

LSB Member
Thoughts that haunt me some, I had a West Texas Judge, that I respected very much, told me that the USA would be taken over from the inside, he said, not a shot would be fired in a war from another country in the take over, that was in the late 70's right before he passed. I think about that now. Seems like he might have known something. I'm almost certain now, since RattlesnakeDan lost his favorite shooting fish in a barrel, hmm, I mean wild hogs shooting. Humor intended

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It is sad to see My America going the way it is, I am old and if need be will go down with a pile of brass at my feet. I also understand many of you have more to lose, kids and family and can not be so bold. I just hope you can remember what America was and how far we have fallen. God Save America

I deleted all my videos also and let them know what I think of them, gone are 50,000 subscribers and 7 million views

Last edited:

Middy53

LSB Member
Thoughts that haunt me some, I had a West Texas Judge, that I respected very much, told me that the USA would be taken over from the inside, he said, not a shot would be fired in a war from another country in the take over, that was in the late 70's right before he passed. I think about that now. Seems like he might have known something. I'm almost certain now, since RattlesnakeDan lost his favorite shooting fish in a barrel, hmm, I mean wild hogs shooting. Humor intended
It is subversion; same thing was done in India and other countries during the cold war by the communist to destroy a society's culture. Ironically enough there is a book turned into a documentary you can watch on youtube.

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This country came to be because the government and influential groups of England regulated themselves to being of the highest philosophical and moral order. We can't hide behind trees and shoot that is not a moral way to wage war, and what did it get them? An arse whooping by a numerically and logistically inferior force that was allowed to wage war without restriction or fear of reprisal for doing so in an "unethical manner". The liberals will continue to castrate those who stood up to enforce its laws, fight its wars, and respect the framework this nation was founded on by declaring us as deplorables. This was true in 1776 (England), 1938 (Germany), and 1996 (Australia). As to what Rattlesnake Dan said, when the liberals have no guns, they look to the government and influential elite for protection. Those look to appease the many to ensure their jobs are protected by passing laws and regulations to gain their support and allow them to convict those who stand for their freedoms much like the women were in the Salem Witch Trials.

Residents of a nation that can not defend themselves or exercise their rights are called peasants not citizens!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just like fakebook, I deleted my account shortly after signing up, they responded that if deleted i could never sign up again. Yes, that is exactly what I wanted, that was 2 years ago or more maybe 3 and it is still there, you can't make it go away.

LSB Active Member
Just like fakebook, I deleted my account shortly after signing up, they responded that if deleted i could never sign up again. Yes, that is exactly what I wanted, that was 2 years ago or more maybe 3 and it is still there, you can't make it go away.
I deleted my facebook account Monday and told them what I thought about them in the 'other' box for reasons why deleting account. Zuckerberg is a primary **** stain inside the progressive media bowel movement.

Confirmed: Facebook's Recent Algorithm Change Is Crushing Conservative Sites, Boosting Liberals

Last edited:

chthump

LSB Member
FrankT, I understand your feelings, I have similar, but its a system, not a person we are fighting, I wish it was just a person, it would be easier to defeat, its a decay of our country and there's no specific head to cut off. I just try and be nice to everyone, hope they reciprocate.

One of my biggest problems is when I see a Mexico flag flying in Texas. I know that's not the problem, but immigrants left there country they didn't want to live in, then fly there flag here, like there proud, if you love it so, just start walking South.

You can be from Mexico, but fly the Texas/American flag.

Yep youtube google facebook have accelerated the decline.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Youtube, twitter and all these social media outlets should be regulated just like radio and TV as they are serving the same role. They need to have oversight as they have become a main resource for information. Google can't just hide behind the premise that they are a private company when they monopoloze the entire space and then use this power to infringe on constitutional rights in the United States of America.

So you want all social media regulated by the government? Like this forum? Or do you just want the regulations on social media that isn't doing what you would like it to do?

Google is not a monopoly. There are countless other search engines, mail servers, video hosting sites, etc. They are a major player, but far from being a monopoly and they don't monopolize the entire space (which I take it you mean, the internet).