lee precision customer service

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i just wanted to commend lee precision on their customer service. i called them to ask about a decapping pin being in stock for my 375 H&H dies. i bent mine some time ago and finally got around to ordering a new one. when i called the guy asked for all my info and then asked if i would email him a picture of my bent pin. i did it while on the phone with him while he got some more info. at the end of the conversation he said he would just send me one. i know its a cheap part but i intended on paying for it any way. he never asked how old the dies were or when i bent the pin. just offered to send me one. got it today free of charge. i have always loved dealing with lee for all my reloading stuff and this is a main reason why. just wanted to share that.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yup, good folks, both brands. Congrats.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
most of the brands have that good of service. i have heard a lot of good things about lee, hornady and RCBS. forster on the other hand not so much. i had a few of their bullet pullers and when they broke they told me i would have to buy replacements as they are not covered

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great CS goes a long way in my book. Thanks for sharing.