Just going to throw this out there....

Jack M

The Student
So I've practically hunted out my 3 properties in Magnolia that I've been granted permission. All 3 landowners are very happy. So what I'm trying to say is that if anyone in here needs an extra shooter or knows where a fella can kill some hogs please shoot me a message. All I want to do is kill some pigs. I'm single so I don't have a boss to answer to. If this is not allowed, then I'm sorry, I'll remove. Thanks in advance.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Don't forget to ask your three land owners to share your name with other land owners... or for permission to use them as references. They may be reluctant to share a resource that could be called upon at a moment's notice... but, may confirm a pleasant experience if asked by another land owner.

Jack M

The Student
Don't forget to ask your three land owners to share your name with other land owners... or for permission to use them as references. They may be reluctant to share a resource that could be called upon at a moment's notice... but, may confirm a pleasant experience if asked by another land owner.
That's a really good idea. I will certainly do that. I really appreciate your feedback.