Is this the place we find dead pig 1000?

dhwave

I've been watching Texaslawman's counter on the 6.8 forums and in addition a lot of good discussions. So after a nice invite I decided to pop in over here and see whats shakin...

Looks like this is the right spot there are a number of familiar mugs lurking around here.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well.. look what the cat dragged in. (This cat's been BUSY). Welcome. Naw... I don't think he's motivated to reach 1,000. (Ducking for cover)

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome sir! There is a great group here already! I'm so afraid pig # 1000 is going to be a piglet. I'm going to get it mounted and that is murphys law!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome sir! There is a great group here already! I'm so afraid pig # 1000 is going to be a piglet. I'm going to get it mounted and that is murphys law!
What'cha do is... IF #1,000 is a piglet... have it mounting a BIG one, and make folks guess which one is #1,000

TXCOONDOG

Highlands, Texas
First Welcome to the site.

Piglet or not , it's been dealt with. Between TL and Colby, I'm sure we can expect to see great numbers and photos posted.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If its a piglet I just can't shoot it with the 6.8 or it will have to be a head mount only lol!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If its a piglet I just can't shoot it with the 6.8 or it will have to be a head mount only lol!
Or, just head-shoot the piglet and then get ya a nice big one and mount it to appear the big guy stopped and the piglet didn't stop fast enough from behind it. LOL

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We all need to come help you eliminate the piglets so that you don't shoot one for #1000

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have not been killing the piglets lately. My goal was eradication now they are almost gone on my places!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
you can always "mount" the rear end if you blow the head off...LOL, Damn I am sooo funny!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL, yeah add the beer and sh** happens!