Is anyone here

Discussion in 'ARMASIGHT' started by Fla_dogman, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Jhop

Jhop LSB Active Member SUS VENATOR CLUB

My past experience with Armasight Customer service was great. Andrew Amongol was great, he was on top of my RMA, and both of my thermals had the firmware updated and returned in a week. No so great this time. One of my two Armasight Zeus 640 3-24x75mm thermals wouldn't adjust the level and gain (brightness and contrast). Andrew asked for what firmare I had and said a new firmware would fix that issure. Armasight had both of my thermal for 6 business days and they hadn't even made it from shipping and receiving to the repair shop. Justin said he get right on it and they'd get to them Friday or first thing Monday. Well, it's Monday afternoon and I've tried calling 5 times overs 3 hours and all I get is an answer machine at FLIR customer service. I'm not going to call it Armasight, because obviously management has changed and so has the excellent customer service support.

2. Green Swamp

Green Swamp New Member

Is this still the case with Flir? I was considering a purchase from their company. Dont want to get discouraged with my first thermal.

3. TEXASLAWMAN

TEXASLAWMAN Lone Star Boars Owner LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

Andrew quit last week.

4. Taco

Taco LSB Active Member LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY SUS VENATOR CLUB

Ouch!!!!!

5. Middy53

Middy53 LSB Member

Apparently this is the new guy.

Rogine Alejo
    rogine.alejo@flir.com
    650-265-4579

6. Fla_dogman

Fla_dogman LSB Member

I couldn't get any
    Great, I dealt with him before and wasn't impressed

Middy53 likes this.
  7. Taco

Taco LSB Active Member LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY SUS VENATOR CLUB

Yeah he's. I've enough but his English.....not so good.