IR Patrol 500 dollars

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It'll either be trashed and not working or they'll back out of the sale.

deltav

LSB Member
The seller's website was probably hacked. Called Amazon about another thermal with very low price awhile back and they told me the site had been hacked.

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
If a site like that has been hacked, I wonder if it would be a good idea to not enter my credit card credentials out of fear of it getting stolen too.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
If it sounds too good to be true . . . . . well . . . . . ??? ---pruhdlr

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The item is not available.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The item is not available.
I see they fixed it. When stuff like that is listed I just stay away from it being afraid that someone or some thing is out to get your info!!

Add on as 10:28AM tis is the e-mail I recieved from a person about the unit which is not listed anymore. The whole thing seems fishy. Just want to put this out there for people to see as a reminder to beware and stay alert because there are all sorts out there trying anything they can do try to get something for nothing at the expense of someone else. Scammers trying to screw everyone and anyone!

Thanks for inquire. This product is brand new, original box, sealed, never used, no scratches or any problems and still in stock comes in the manufacturer packaging with 3 years of warranty and all manufacturer supplied accessories. Below is the email. Email was from this person
Jay Wisenbarger

We have a special price because we have a stock liquidation and this is the last unit.
We also offer free shipping on all products until 15th of January.
If you want to order, please email us your shipping details and full name so we can place your order on Amazon.
Amazon will confirm your order and guide you through the payment process once we will receive your details.
Our return policy is full money back in 30 days if you are not satisfied with our products.

Last edited:

znztivguy

LSB Member
JAY WISENBARGER??? Somebody...must be watching too much breaking bad on TV...