IR Hunter mk2 35 probems

Discussion in 'Night Vision/Thermal' started by West D, Dec 28, 2017.

1. West D

West D LSB Member

went hunting last night and when I turned scope on it had screen all pixeled out on one side,looked like snow flakes . recalibrating would not clear it up . The pixels will flash off and on when calibrating but will not clear up . They are not completely covering screeen just to one side . anyone have this happen to them ? The scope was fine the last time I used it . I guess It is time to send it in and get upgraded to 60mm .

2. Rookie

Rookie LSB Member

What brand batteries are you using?

3. wigwamitus

wigwamitus LSB Active Member

I've had that happen about 3 times in 2 years (once every 6-8 months ... but powering down and back up made it go away. I just call it "a bad start up".

4. West D

West D LSB Member

i have tried doing that many times , it always comes right back .

5. wigwamitus

wigwamitus LSB Active Member

Then, yes, you should call Trijicon, get an RMA and send it in for repair!

6. mdmorrow

mdmorrow Night Vision Outfitters SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter Vendor

RMA for sure buddy. Would try different brand of batteries maybe but if you're wanting to upgrade anyway then there you go. Personally I'm not a fan of that 60 for pig hunting though. Too much magnification. Its' legit for coyotes though.

7. Tmm

Tmm LSB Member

Sent you msg about that situation/malfunctions. Check you private msg. Was sent last Friday I think