IR Hunter losing zero?

Rookie

LSB Member
Has anyone had this happen to them? I went out the other night and missed five coyotes. I looked at my coordinates and X=0 and Y= .5. I didn't record from last zero, so I couldn't be certain that my zero was off. I checked zero the next day and ended up X=2.5 and Y= -7.5

My mount is tight, I haven't removed it from my rifle, and my last hunt I had no problem dropping three coyotes. I wrote down the coordinates this time, but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I had a problem when I first got mine but after trouble shooting the issue I discovered that the problem was user error. I failed to save the settings before turning off the power. When I turned it back on, it had reverted back to the original setting. I haven’t had a problem since I read the instructions carefully.

Rookie

LSB Member
I'm 99.9 percent sure it's my fault, but I'm not sure how I did it. I've hunted for a few months since I last zeroed it. Two nights before, I shot a possum at 60 yards. The next night I missed but I chalked it up to bad thermal conditions and trying for a head shot. The night after that was my horrible night with all the misses.

I'll check my coordinates tonight when I go out...