IR Hunter 320, 2x, 19mm Review

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Any updates or feedback from the manufacturer?

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Would not be on my list to buy.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Brian, you should be hired to review all the units like this prior to their final production, sure would help and stop all these mistakes.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks, but it is a perspective thing. Ben caught several things that I did not catch, but that is the way that it is with many new offerings. You would catch other things and you might not agree with some of the things I thought were problematic and vice versa. Besides, if you are hired to find such things and you miss something, then you get deemed incompetent.

I do think, often is the case, that companies get too close to their own product and they do need outsiders to help. Some of the big companies do focus groups. The successfulness of such endeavors varies, but a fresh set of eyes from an interested party and from a disinterested party can both be very revealing in many and often very different ways. The insights can be helpful to the end product, however, which is the overall goal.

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
The worst person to write instructions to perform a technical task is the tech, as they can easily over look things because of what is assumed.
When I setup a SOP I find the most dense person around to read an follow the procedure, so the 2nd most dense person that wrote the SOP can correct the left out steps :D