LoneStarBoars Supporter
http://tacfirecon.com

3 Mode Drop-In Trigger
3rd Mode Has a Positive Reset Characteristic
Semi Auto is a Match Grade 4 1/2 Pound Pull Rate
Offers Zero Take-Up & No Overtravel

$495.00 Retail
Components are Full EDM & CNC’d in House
Components are Coated with NP3 (Nickel Teflon)
3 Mode Billet Selector Included
BATFE Compliant/Non-NFA

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So? Am I reading this correctly, that with zero take-up, this is a single stage trigger?

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
most of my triggers have no take-up or overtravel, so what is the benefit of this one?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
most of my triggers have no take-up or overtravel, so what is the benefit of this one?

Not sure thats why I posted it so the experts can figure that out for me!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Too high for me, get one and try it...LOL

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Do yourself a favor and skip it. You will be really disappointed in a $500+ trigger and can get the same results from a 3G trigger.

I have tried it and it takes alot of practice to shoot like the guy in the video, and I mean alot.

RevMS

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thought this looked familiar ... just joined the Texas Gun Talk forum and was reading and catching up on some of the more popular threads and read this one ... http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/gear-accessories/52820-taccon-3mr-trigger-system.html

Sounds like a trigger that is designed to easily bump fire basically ... the couple of people on TGT that bought them had difficulty mastering the technique and ended up being underwhelmed by it. The reviews are on the last couple pages of that TGT thread.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Do yourself a favor and skip it. You will be really disappointed in a $500+ trigger and can get the same results from a 3G trigger.

I have tried it and it takes alot of practice to shoot like the guy in the video, and I mean alot.

yep I agree, when I was shooting IPSC and IDPA and putting 35,000 rounds down range each year through my pistol, my splits from my .40 cal Dawson Precision were right at .20 on close targets, but I know people that were faster than that, so that is 5 rounds per second, or 300 rounds per minute, and I was faster with an AR

so it takes practice, and now with my MS boy let me tell you I'm slow lol, if I tried to go very fast I'd shoot something I didn't mean to, although seems I can pop a second shot off on a hog pretty quick lol

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is a trigger that is supposed to offer at rate of fire of around 600 rounds a minute. It acts like a bump fire by resetting itself while you still apply a small amount of rearward pressure. With the included safety you still have a safe and semi but it then adds "full". Haven't tried one yet but have heard they work ok with a little practice.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I'm guessing I used to be able to do around 450 rounds per minute with a RRA 2-stage match trigger, and yet you still have to aim, so unless it was a combat situation, can't see any advantage in a 3-gun match or similar....but like you said, takes some practice to get used to, which may help for some

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
not my cup of tea

more of a coffee guy myself