I weren't no coyote

dehoganator

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
this mature sow tried to put the charge on me, I guess I waited too long for her to turn or she wasn't. Any way after one to the nose, when she stoped and raised up her head, then I pierced the left ear just before the bullet hit the neck. don't remember taking the third shot, haha I guess i was rattled missed a few shots at some shoaltsNCM_0240.JPG

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice hog either way. Good shooting. Fast follow up shots are hard to count sometimes

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
good hog and a little excitement makes for a good story lol

dehoganator

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
thanks,
I got this sounder shot down to this sow and like 14 piglets, in other words a weak group. the dang coyote run in then get chased off, in a 65 acre corn plot by the time I get near the group is lead off by the sow going after
the coyote. this has gone on for hour after hour, night after night.
iI always liked the coyote howling, like kindly leading me to pigs, but i'm starting to put this in a different light.
they distract the neck out of a weak group though. a big sounder just goes straight down the corn rows eating up dozens of acres.

dehoganator

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
some of my buddy trigger's handy work with my 300 the night before. I finishes the fourth one with my 6.8, we were gonna be quiet But I gave inNCM_0233.JPGNCM_0235.JPG NCM_0236.JPGNCM_0238.JPG

Last edited: