I went for the ghost and all I got was,

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
Tired and soaked. Friday evening went for the ghost, she did not show. I waited until 11 pm, using the green light. I was ready to leave and then I saw pig. I shot as soon as I saw him. He hit the ground I hit him again. I went to get another shot with the S&W and he took off. I watched where he ran. I finally found him this morning, absolute down pour and I really questioned why I was looking for him. Soaked, I had to use my winch at one point to get through a creek that went up 2-3 feet. I also finally got the old pig trap working, and caught a calf. Another calf got into the feeder and hit my game came so I lost a couple weeks of surveillance. The ghost is going to kill me..........
GOPR4288.JPG WetBoar2.JPG WedPic1.JPG

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Death kills. Death lets him marinate and age. (Death... DON'T poke that pig!) LOL Glad you were able to find him for the confirmation. It's at the end of days like this, that I find myself sorting/drying/organizing gear. I'm sure everything ended up a sloppy mess afterwards. Ghost is definitely taunting you. You'll savor every morsel of that one for the freezer. You'll get her.

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Your place looks like it’s in about the same condition as mine- under water- glad you got something! Think how good it’s going to feel when you finally get the ghost!

erForman

Greenwood, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hope you find her soon. The longer it takes the fatter she gets!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That's a big ole boar. That ghost is going to drive you crazy. I had a big boar that knew how to knock down a feeder that drove me crazy for awhile until I finally got him. Also cost me a couple more feeders.

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man, you are definitely putting in the work.

If you just had an AR and a thermal everything would be easy Peezy.…

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
It looks a wee bit damp over there …
I like being outside, but I have my limits, and I've become a bit wimpy in my old age.
Glad you got something — Keep After 'Em!