I Graduated from DJ's School of Marksmanship

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Swing and a miss! That would make DJ proud. Sorry you missed, looked like you had him dead to rights.

Night Owl

LSB Member
Lucky little doggie. Looks like adrenaline got the best of you with the up and down movement of your crosshairs. Your shots on the move were more precise.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
'Dat doggie needs thumbs... so he could buy/handle a lottery ticket.

D

djones

Swing and a miss! That would make DJ proud. Sorry you missed, looked like you had him dead to rights.
uhhh... that would be BARNY to you pal

middy, there was a lot more to my class than just picking the correct crosshair color.

LSB Active Member
uhhh... that would be BARNY to you pal

middy, there was a lot more to my class than just picking the correct crosshair color.

what the crap? i pre-paid in full $1,200 for your secret interweb correspondence 'rifle marksmanship course' and you with held the section on crosshair color palates? SCAM ALERT. i knew LSB was too good to be true.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
what the crap? i pre-paid in full $1,200 for your secret interweb correspondence 'rifle marksmanship course' and you with held the section on crosshair color palates? SCAM ALERT. i knew LSB was too good to be true.
Do not connect LSB with Barny.

D

djones

wth?? first you say you love me, then you get all jealous. next you want to have 10,000 of my babies and now you don't want to admit any connection. sheesh. you change your mind more than i change magazines!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
aa fnn.jpg