LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the new youtube

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I haven't had a problem with any of my videos where I post an appropriate warning. I have gotten the same message on some of my older vids. Such is life.

Nobody seems to be in a hurry to replace YouTube with a firearm friendly/hunting friendly format. Full30 was supposed to open up to the general population, but that seems to have fallen through and they have yanked their signup for new channels.

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Keep uploading content regardless. To give in would be mutinous to our Fore Father's intent of the Constitution!

erForman

Greenwood, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Weird. Put video on private and send us a link with viewing privilege. Curious what was on it.

Its my May 7 post in this forum. Guess they didn't like watching the extended Curly shuffle.
My second Sus Venator candidate

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yeah, on the television hunting shows and in the movies the target animal always drops immediately and never moves again. Most folks probably don't realize that's not the norm.

Uh, I'll have to admit that my wife doesn't like to see a curly shuffle either. I don't show her my hog kill videos. I just tell her every hog is DRT and never knew what hit it. But if someone doesn't like that stuff, they should simply make a habit of not clicking on hunting videos.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well, I have to retract what I said above. Somebody complained about my video where I had all the warnings posted that Youtube suggested I post and it got age restricted. I appealed. Appeal rejected. The ironic thing was that it wasn't even a particularly bloody or gory video. I even blurred out the intestines that were hanging out of the side of a hog.

Here is their response. I suspect all my videos will be subject to age restriction in the near future...

Dear Carpe Sus,
Thank you for submitting your video appeal to YouTube. After further review, we've determined that while your video does not violate our Community Guidelines, it may not be appropriate for a general audience. We have therefore age-restricted your video.

For more information please visit the YouTube Help Center.

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

erForman

Greenwood, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well, I have to retract what I said above. Somebody complained about my video where I had all the warnings posted that Youtube suggested I post and it got age restricted. I appealed. Appeal rejected. The ironic thing was that it wasn't even a particularly bloody or gory video. I even blurred out the intestines that were hanging out of the side of a hog.

Here is their response. I suspect all my videos will be subject to age restriction in the near future...

Dear Carpe Sus,
Thank you for submitting your video appeal to YouTube. After further review, we've determined that while your video does not violate our Community Guidelines, it may not be appropriate for a general audience. We have therefore age-restricted your video.

For more information please visit the YouTube Help Center.

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

Exact same email that I got. Would love to know if it's the same "somebody" doing the complaining. One person's hurt feelers spoils things for the majority of others and we are denied the right to face our accuser.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
M'be time to start complaining of the violent behavior from the libtards posting on YouTube, advising of the offensive hatred being spewed by them. "?"