HYBRID QUESTION

firemedic2000

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
First off I'd like to thank Silencer Shop. I bought 7 suppressor from you guys and you were fantastic. As a matter of fact I got mine fair quick and pretty much all at once. My buddies jokingly said I was fooling around with the ATFE lady :)

My question is the Hybid when I mount it on the SIG MPX 9mm with a 4.5 inch barrel using a ASR quick detach adaptor on suppressor and a ASR 9mm flash hider on barrel.

Now when I use a 3 lug mount it seems to shoot more consistant. I did not test thoroughly though.

I'VE noticed that every 3rd or 4th round is a flyer. Almost as if its brushing the hole of the end cap. I mean it is 4 to 5 ft off target at 20 to 25 yds from target. I remove hybrid and it shoots dead on. Put hybrid on and it gets the flyers.

I checked the end cap and there's no damage, but there is evidence of copper on one side of hole on the end cap. Can there be a vortex being created in suppressor effecting the bullet flight path.

Oh yeah forgot I'm using the 9mm end cap. I thought about putting that large end cap on it that it came with to see what it did. The one large enough for a 45 acp. But that kinda defeats the purpose of having the different size ends caps

I have the GRIFFIN RESISTANCE 9mm suppressor I'm going to try on it to compare. But the hybrid looks better because it has more volume and is built tougher for a SBR I think. Plus it gives it a more of a MP5SD look because the hybrid is fatter than the GRIFFIN and fits better inside the rail.

Besides I keep the GRIFFIN setup for my pistols.

Last edited: