Humor for the day!

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know. I got this today and after reading it was laughing so hard because I could see it happening. You cannot get much funnier than real life sometimes.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL... ain't that the truth !!!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That one is too funny, needed a god laugh today

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I feel his pain. That was a good one.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
An old cowboy went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life on the ranch, herding horses, mending fences, and branding cattle, so I guess I am."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. As I watch TV, or even eat, I think about women. Everything seems to make me think about women."

The two sat sipping in silence. A short time later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wise Italian Grandfather
An old Italian man in Brooklyn is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside, "Guido, I wan' you lissina me. I wan' you to take-a my chrome plated ...38 revolver so you will always remember me."
"But grandpa, I really don't like guns.. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"
"You lissina me, boy! Somma day you gonna be runna da business, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big-a home and maybe a couple of bambinos. "
"Somma day you gonna come-a home and maybe finda you wife inna bed with another man. "Whatta you gonna do then? Pointa to you watch and say, 'Times up!' "?

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
git-er-done-82182003843.jpeg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Last I checked... the Zombies still possess control of the Senate and the W.H. "?"

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A TLM baby picture...

santadeer.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter