HUGE SSA AMMO SALE

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
oh my gawd!! I just bought a stupid amount of 5.56 and 6.8. I am liking this Nosler buyout so far. The factory seconds are a hell of a lot cheaper than SSAs old sales.

Woohoo! 500 rounds of 64 grain 5.56 soft points and 400 rounds of those new 6.8 90gr. bonded soft points are mine

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
6.8 gone now

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks, I hate that site, hard to navigate. Did you happen the see on 6.8 forum all the issues w new ammo and many were blemed, dented cases, scratches and such? Seems like the new SSA equipment and operators are having issues.

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Thanks, I hate that site, hard to navigate. Did you happen the see on 6.8 forum all the issues w new ammo and many were blemed, dented cases, scratches and such? Seems like the new SSA equipment and operators are having issues.

I did, but I have bought many factory seconds direct from SSA in the past and they performed great. Small dents wont affect anything nor will minor scratches. I will inspect and throw away anything thats questionable. In the past it would only be a few rounds out of every hundred or so that made me think twice about shooting. I am hoping this is still the case again.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would be in for the $12 bx but those are 14.95. I have plenty of the GD for 17 so I passed, but thanks guys

texas hog man

That's a killer deal...hope y'all come out with some good ammo... saw pics of some on 68 and some look OK.. some look pretty bad... someone even posted that they had a few that didn't fire and a lot were not reloadable....I hope they get their reloading machine issue figured out... I also saw something where they are spec ing it out at 100 fps less than it used to be... not sure if it was a typo or if they are loading them lighter.

Those of you that bought please keep us up to date...thanks

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well since I did go look there I did sign up for the newsletters and an account, not a reloader so seldom go there. When signing up I saw they offer a military and first responder discount...many allow active duty only but they also allow Vets to get the discount w a copy of the top of their DD-214 sames as Oakley. I have a camera pic of mine, submitted it and not have the 10% discount! Just a heads up for some of the other guys.