Howdy from Tarrant County!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Been missing you!!

Soonlobo

LSB Member
Thanks Frank! How's the weather in Florida? Been pretty nice here until this week when it got hot. You still seeing lots of hogs?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
22" of rain at the lease and not even a tropical storm, I am giving the hogs life vests. I was kicked by a horse 2 weeks ago, can hardly walk so have not been out since...don't laugh, it was a miniature horse! X rays on Wed to see what is up...LOL

Soonlobo

LSB Member
Oh man, beware miniature horses! Hope you get better soon. Haven't been out to East Texas in about 6 weeks, need to get my son out there soon. No hogs to speak of, maybe we'll shoot a couple of raccoons. Deer still all over, should be a good deer season this fall.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I killed too many hogs last year so we don't have as many yet this year but have some new ones I am raising. Did not kill a deer last year, a hog always came out first...LOL

Soonlobo

LSB Member
Good problem to have! I think my buddy's neighbor to the east is killing all the hogs. Hopefully the hogs will figure out we aren't out there all the time and come over to his place!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome Soonlobo! Man send that rain this way Frank we need it bad! Y'all don't worry about Franks horse kick it was a blessing! See he fell in a water well a while back, hit his head and his eyes went crossed. now when the horse kicked him his eyes went back straight!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was kicked by a horse 2 weeks ago, can hardly walk so have not been out since...don't laugh, it was a miniature horse! X rays on Wed to see what is up...LOL

No, yer supposed to run your hand toward the rump as you walk behind 'em... NOT goose 'em as you get there !!

Anywho... another friendly face (Soonlobo)... good to see.