Howdy from South Texas....

South Texas Arms

Hey gang... You may know me by another name on most boards -- I am Brandon, co-owner and President/Manager of South Texas Arms. You can see me lurking and posting on 68forums, M4c.net, ar15chatterbox.com, and others, and my good friends know me by 2mag over at the TexasPredator Posse.

I've lurked around here on and off for the past few months, and like what I've seen. Sorry it's taken me so long to get over here; i really thought I had already registered, but alas, I can't figure out my sign on name/password-- either way, the presence we have now in South Texas, I felt it was time to sign up here, and represent STA in relation to hog hunting.

Y'all have a great weekend.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm assuming, of the BSneed flavor? Welcome... 'bout time. LOL

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad you made it, welcome

sneedb82

LoneStarBoars Supporter
Decided that until we get the move settled here in SA, I'll be best serving the community here under my personal name .... You will recognize me as the same sneedb82 on 68forums, as well as others.

Thanks for all you guys have been doing; work has kept me pretty busy, as well as the second business.... I'll attempt to post more often here

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Decided that until we get the move settled here in SA, I'll be best serving the community here under my personal name .... You will recognize me as the same sneedb82 on 68forums, as well as others.

Thanks for all you guys have been doing; work has kept me pretty busy, as well as the second business.... I'll attempt to post more often here
Ok two mag! whatever you desire sir!

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was wondering what happened. Good to see ya back.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sneeed...you used to post all the time on the 6.8, or was that another w same name? Welcome to the fray! SA sure wish I was back home!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
is this a me, myself and Irene thing?