HOWDY FROM RANCH DAWG !

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome Ranch Dawg! Would love to see you post up the pic and story of your 400+ lb boar!

ranch dawg

GREAT STATE OF TEXAS
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I wish I had a decent pic of that hawg, I think its in a dead laptop. I ve never seen a hawg that big ever. At least the hog slayer TexasLawman saw the pic !

ranch dawg

GREAT STATE OF TEXAS
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Not my new phone,,,the old one, and it was a pic of the pic on the computer. Im gonna look for it. At least you saw it and said it was a FREAK !

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to yaz.

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome Ranch Dawg.

What area did you kill that big boy in

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He killed it in east Texas was a bar hog that escaped a high fence ranch. Thing was so big it stalled out his 4wheeler trying to drag it. Had to get the tractor!!!

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome to the forum sir. The name sounds really familiar. Must be on another forum with you. --- pruhdlr

ranch dawg

GREAT STATE OF TEXAS
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Im back ! Lol. Just busy. Yes it was killed in East TX,,,,It was a freak. My dad, my USMC son and I couldn't pick it up or even drag it. My 4x4 Honda Foreman couldn't drag it,lol. Had to get the tractor with front end loader to get it to camp. Took several pics, they are in a dead laptop. Im just glad that TXLawman got to see a pic, he can testify................freak hawg. I killed it right at dark with one shot from a .243. He ran about 75 yards. There was no blood trail at all. I was able to find him by the trail he left as he broke down small pine trees. It was dark when I walked up to it, the only light I had was a small green light on the bill of my cap. It looked like it was standing even when laying on its side. Wish I could have weighed it ! The bullet wound closed up completely, not a drop came out of the hawg. (Yes, I have same user name on other forums). Yall hunt safe !