How to become a Lone Star Boar's Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey the Houston side of the state is doable, it would be nice to get home again!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Don't let him try to fly you!

It's a trap...........

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey I will fly, no problemo! I am assuming he is a pilot?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So what time frame are we talking here November is pretty bad Deer season and thanksgiving take up most of the month.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That sounds good. I wasn't looking for a retirement party but what the hell. I've got 20 acres, two RV connections, a bunkhouse in the barn which belong to Wassman and BRD. Bring your rigs and we will figure it out.
Save me an RV connection and I might be able to talk the wife into going too. If I'm off. :(

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I was thinking late October since November may be bad timing for some folks.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I was threatened with death by BRD if I didn't clarity that the bunk house has two beds. Him and Wassman would not be sleeping in the same one.

Chopper-let me know for sure and I'll try to save you a hookup. I was planning on using one for TLM's headquarters.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Stack'em up in there!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I was threatened with death by BRD if I didn't clarity that the bunk house has two beds. Him and Wassman would not be sleeping in the same one.

Chopper-let me know for sure and I'll try to save you a hookup. I was planning on using one for TLM's headquarters.
Thanks. As soon as we have a date I will let you know.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ill start a new thread for this in the general section.

marineimaging

LSB Member
I'll bet that if you send a reminder that you will be collecting $20.00 dues on Saturday and are organized with someone to collect and protect, you will get a lot of responses since they can hand you a $20.00 bill and get their red banner on before leaving.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Well I see a problem with this. Within the last month it did an automatic withdrawal, payment to LSB, which I don't like automatic anything for stuff like forums, so I shut it off in paypal, yet payment was made. However now it says I'm not a supporter.

On other forums I get notification.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well I see a problem with this. Within the last month it did an automatic withdrawal, payment to LSB, which I don't like automatic anything for stuff like forums, so I shut it off in paypal, yet payment was made. However now it says I'm not a supporter.

On other forums I get notification.
You have to post a thread with a video doing the secret LSB pig dance. The clues are hidden so nobody really knows what it looks like.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Fixed it. Auto is way prefered by me a lot less to keep track of.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I have too many auto pays, can't remember them without looking. Easier for notifications. My issue is not knowing which ones are auto pay.

Terry

Texas, Land of the Free
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just upped my supporter status again thanks for having this site. I appreciate the work and time it takes to keep the site up and running.

This is one of the few places left that I feel the big vendors don't own and pay for. Plus there are opened minded folks here which is a great thing.

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
you have a lot of folks here that have a ton of experience and are generally helpful on sharing it are mostly not tied into and other obligation.

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just upgraded my account. I was under the impression, that the new year started after the Meet and Greet in October, so I had been waiting for that. Maybe there needs to be some clarification on when year starts/ends etc.