Hornady 300 Blackout 190 gr Sub-X

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Its brand new in fact so nee when i shared a picture of it a month ago Hornady called and asked how I knew about it. In fact the stores do not have it yet.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Not me . . . however . . . would love to see Hornady start selling the bullets. --- pruhdlr

bar-d

Head Wrangler, Chief Manure Manager: Bar-D Cattle
Its brand new in fact so nee when i shared a picture of it a month ago Hornady called and asked how I knew about it. In fact the stores do not have it yet.
I bet that put their knickers in a knot!

Middy53

LSB Member
My backorder from Midway was filled today. Should get them in time for next weeks hunting trip. Hoping they work out ok.

Middy53

LSB Member
Finally got to test this in the field. Killed 8 with em using 8.5" Noveske and Silencerco Omega. The pigs were very disoriented and just ran in circles trying to figure out what was happening. All the ones recovered were 100lbs or under. I shot a big boar behind the shoulder and I dont think it penetrated the shield. I would probably use them again hunting alone but will stick to the 6.8 if hunting with others.