Hogs hunters hello!

HeadHunter

North Carolina
Fairly new to hog hunting, but I can say that I am now addicted. What fun! Look foreword to meeting some fellow hunters and learn some new things on hunting this elusive prey.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome and good luck in your hog killing adventures. If you ever want to try your luck at getting them in the night give me a shout.

HeadHunter

North Carolina
Welcome! So where do you hunt?
Hello and thanks. From the Alamo city and love to hunt hogs in the Hill Country and surrounding areas. Love to hunt from a blind(gets a little hot down here) but am really interested in NV hunting. Watched a few of the videos and it looks like a lot of fun. I will have to wait and study the equipment. It is a little pricey for me now. I hope to learn more about all the facets of hog hunting from this blog and my fellow hoggers!

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hello and thanks. From the Alamo city and love to hunt hogs in the Hill Country and surrounding areas. Love to hunt from a blind(gets a little hot down here) but am really interested in NV hunting. Watched a few of the videos and it looks like a lot of fun. I will have to wait and study the equipment. It is a little pricey for me now. I hope to learn more about all the facets of hog hunting from this blog and my fellow hoggers!

Give us a shout anytime with questions on NV or thermal equipment.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the forum. If you want a crash course in nv give ident a ring they will get you on the right path.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yes, call Ident. They are a huge wealth of knowledge.

If you want to give the equipment a test run you give me a ring and we will take the pvs14s and related gear for a test drive and mow down some hogs.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to,hog hunting heaven

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray.