LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Time to whack and stack!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Time to give some nuts a poke with hot lead.

wacokid

I can get really close, what do you think of using a 12 gauge with some Magnum 2 shot loads? 5 quick shots...

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Kill 'em !!!

PreacherBoy

Just a question because there are so many products out there competing for the dollar, are you pretty sure this attraction was due to the Hog Wild or was this pole already in use because of the creosote or whatever other preservative was already on it? I have tried a few attractants as well as lights that seem to be marketed more for the hunter than the hunted. I'm low budget RedNeck. If Foxworthy runs out of material, he can visit me for several years worth. That said, I have plenty use for a product like this that really works. Thanks for all ya'lls input.

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
We have a couple of properties with power poles on them. The one in the above picture has just the one pole, and on the other, a power line runs through the property so it has many poles. After finding this hog rub I went and looked at the poles on the other property and on a couple of them I found rubs. So, it might be the creosote? I always carry a bag of corn with me (on my ATV) and spread it around places where hogs are to keep them coming..Although, they will keep coming no matter what I do...Here are the poles on the other property. The rubs were on poles down from this feeder.

Lewisfeederpig2.JPG

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We have a couple of properties with power poles on them. The one in the above picture has just the one pole, and on the other, a power line runs through the property so it has many poles. After finding this hog rub I went and looked at the poles on the other property and on a couple of them I found rubs. So, it might be the creosote? I always carry a bag of corn with me (on my ATV) and spread it around places where hogs are to keep them coming..Although, they will keep coming no matter what I do...Here are the poles on the other property. The rubs were on poles down from this feeder.

View attachment 6777
Him's taking a sweet lil' nap while waiting for the feeder to dispense. Bless his heart.

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This dual pole site is perfect for the test.

Douse just one with an attractant.