Hog and coyote action

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I spotted some hogs in a Turnrow alongside a Cottonfield last night. Two of them had found something in the road that was very enticing to them and they were rolling in it. Maybe it was some spilled fuel or leaked out hydraulic fluid or who knows what?

Regrettably I did not connect with the second one rolling but did get a total of three, including chasing one of them down through the Cottonfield.

It looks like someone needs some practice with his pistol shooting in the dark??

Hahahaha

So after Concluding this portion of the adventure, located just around the bend was the worlds smallest coyote. I’ve never shot a puppy before and I had no idea this thing was this small. I’ve always said that thermal does not always give you proper depth and scale and was very surprised to see a coyote the size of my size 13 shoe. Yikes.

343B6567-892C-45C0-943A-8524EA40380D.jpeg 9D235B8A-33A2-45B1-B55A-621D45648849.jpeg C05729F5-8AD1-4C5F-815F-B98026C677C4.jpeg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Die piggy, DIE!!! Stubborn little cuss. Good stuff right there.

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yeah that was pretty funny. I kept pausing the video to make new Clips thinking there’s no way I’m going to post me missing this darn thing all these times.

I’m not ashamed of anything. I just like to have fun.

Luckily I didn’t have to walk back for more ammunition. Hahahaha

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Take THAT! and THAT! And THAT and THAT!

I just carry a .22 pistol and sometimes they continue to wriggle a minute or two even after a couple of shots directly to the head.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
If that runner could have gotten upright, he could have run another 1/2 mile.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down! You can watch the video and see the coyote go down before the recoil and sound.

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If at first you don't succeed........Good vid!