History Channel - The mountain men

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I also would like a coyote jacket! I came to town (St. George Utah) for the night. Seems as though one of my grandsons is competing in an archery tourney tomorrow and I want to support him by attending. So far guys I have caught no coyotes. The ground is still fairly wet and it freezes every night. If you set a trap in this wet dirt it also freezes and will not fire. I have been scouting a lot and have ran a few traps with only some rabbits caught. For the life of me a can't figure why a rabbit is attracted to coyote bait. I will be setting about 72 traps starting tomorrow night. I have made about 20 mins of video and hope to share some of it soon, no kills but some sets and such. Harris would like this place, his bird might not. There are a few Golden Eagles hanging around just waiting for a birdie lunch. As a side note; I have found mucho Robert kitty sign and know where I will catch them next season. Bigfoot really stinks, you can smell him for miles.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey Bud, best of Luck, I am sure it is not as easy as it sounds, set a trap and catch a yote! You eat the rabbits?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So if you get a yote will the other yotes and eagles eat that too?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So will the bear!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome back to civilization at least for the night. Send a picture of big foot. Sounds like you have your hands full trying to make a living/survival.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good to see you back. So does bigfoot come to coyote bait as well, I'll bet skinning him out would bring a small fortune