Higher End Shooting Supports . .

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Been reading about the higher end tripods and/or the rifle holders that some are using for hog hunting. I am amazed at your vids showing the thermal retical being so stable but yet you are also able to pan to follow the running targets.
I have been using a Primos Trigger Stick for some years now but am finally convinced to spring for a more stable shooting platform.
My application - - - -> Using an AR with either a 18 or 10.5 inch bbl. Targeting coyotes or hogs in large open fields or down a farm road. Moving from field to field either by foot or using my Bad Boy Buggy. It would be a real plus if I could use the rest during the daylight hours using my bolt guns.
Any recommendations,suggestions, or shared knowledge thru first hand expierances would be much appreciated. Thanks --- pruhdlr

mdmorrow

Night Vision Outfitters
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Check out the Kopfjager Reaper Grip System. We actually are a dealer for them just to be up front about it. That said, it's amazing and is purpose built around shooting rather than a camera. It'll hold an AR or heavy bolt gun no problem.