Hey everybody, good to be back.

SteveR

LSB Member
Hey everyone, It's been awhile since I've posted anything but it' good to be back. Got this 230 pounder tonight, with my son after several months of not hunting much. Actually, he would probably go a lot less it you took out all the lead we put in him. He came out just before dark which is a good thing since I left my PVS-14 at the house. He went down with the first shot to the neck and kicked around a little. I thought it was just his death throws but then he halfway got his feet and started scooting for the brush. I put another one into him followed quickly by my son, Caleb, hitting him twice more. When we got to him he wasn't moving but he was still alive and Caleb had to put three more .40s in him before he saw things our way and went to the big wallow in the sky.
IMG_0519.JPG

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice hog there. Welcome back

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is a nice hog. Stubborn ole bird it sounds like, he is a big ole boy and to take all that shot, yup he is a brute!! Way to go, nice picture. BANG BANG!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's a great hog! Good job, those big guys don't die so easy it seems sometimes.

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice pig. Great to be out again with the kid. Keep on poppin.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome back Steve, you know you can post in-between kills too...lol Nice hog!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome back. Had to shoot the rust out of the bore, eh?

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome back! Did you hesitate to pull the trigger thinking about the recoil? Nice hog too.