hey all!

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
man sorry so slow to reply. That site you posted the link to was someone trying to get me to hire them to design a site. It is not supposed to be open to the public. Was stuff they found on the net. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

I'm from N.Texas about 50 miles North of Forth Worth.

thanks for the welcome

Now for the Hog Calling:
yes hogs can be called. Anything that uses vocalization to communicate, can be called. If they are running away from you, something is not right. I will post a link to a seminar I gave at the world expo along with a write up. Read it and watch the video clip. Sorry it is an hour long. However many people that were there or have listened to it since have called me and written me with success stories. In the middle of the seminar there are video clips of me calling hogs. In at least two of the clips you can hear the hogs talking back to me. turn up the volume at this point. It will be in a seperate thread :
calling hogs.

for some reason I'm not getting notification of replies. So I may be slow to respond.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
man sorry so slow to reply. That site you posted the link to was someone trying to get me to hire them to design a site. It is not supposed to be open to the public. Was stuff they found on the net. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

I'm from N.Texas about 50 miles North of Forth Worth.

thanks for the welcome

Now for the Hog Calling:
yes hogs can be called. Anything that uses vocalization to communicate, can be called. If they are running away from you, something is not right. I will post a link to a seminar I gave at the world expo along with a write up. Read it and watch the video clip. Sorry it is an hour long. However many people that were there or have listened to it since have called me and written me with success stories. In the middle of the seminar there are video clips of me calling hogs. In at least two of the clips you can hear the hogs talking back to me. turn up the volume at this point. It will be in a seperate thread :
calling hogs.

for some reason I'm not getting notification of replies. So I may be slow to respond.

Y'all are real close to the October Lone Star Boars Meet and Greet / night shoot location. You guys should come out maybe give a hog calling lesson. http://www.lonestarboars.com/threads/lone-star-boars-meet-greet-night-shoot-10-05-13.261/