Here's a monster

Colby

Central Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well the ranch I work for in Lexington, the owner owns a high fence place in beeville right at a 1000 acres and we were down today looking at some deals trying to get cattle down there and got the tour of the deer pens. Holy cow! They have some beautiful bucks. Here's the biggest one I saw. The manager said there are bigger ones. The picture sucks cause it was raining, cell phone just help up to binocs. But he's huge.
null_zps27ae3b9c.png

Guys I tell y'all one thing, it's gorgeous down around beeville right now! I will post the rest of the pictures tomorrow

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's some serious rackage right there !!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Someone's spending for some serious feed to grow those... hope his neck develops quick enough to cart that SAT dish around. LOL He's probably one of the NSA spies.

Last edited:

PRyan1877

Roselle, Illinois
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Those are a genetically altered hybrid, they are bred like that to get the most rack/$ for the hunt.

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Those are a genetically altered hybrid, they are bred like that to get the most rack/$ for the hunt.
Oh my gosh, Don't let word out that we have GMO deer running around. Must have happened from eating corn modified to grow bigger ears. I bet some large Agricultural concern would sue for patent violation.
All kidding aside, that is one fine buck.
Thanks for sharing Colby.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That is a monster! So big it looks fake!