Here we go again.....

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's a good drop... Gotta be careful up there in the dark. Best part is the hogs don't wind you.... Breeze blows scent way over um. There were 6 guys up there smokin and drinking while we were shooting. We drove up to the bluff... They never moved. That was the first time they met a thermal optic... So eventually they might get wise, gonna try to kill um all before they can get smart. That property is next to 5000 acre wildlife sanctuary..... The lady that manages it saw the video and gave us the full access pass to kill hogs on that place .... Not a single Hunter in it in 15 years.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Major score! Is that in real co?

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's a good drop... Gotta be careful up there in the dark. Best part is the hogs don't wind you.... Breeze blows scent way over um. There were 6 guys up there smokin and drinking while we were shooting. We drove up to the bluff... They never moved. That was the first time they met a thermal optic... So eventually they might get wise, gonna try to kill um all before they can get smart. That property is next to 5000 acre wildlife sanctuary..... The lady that manages it saw the video and gave us the full access pass to kill hogs on that place .... Not a single Hunter in it in 15 years.
Wow lucky you. Gotta love hunting virgin land.

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just an update on that video....The scope shut down due to a bad cable on the DVR. There was nothing wrong with the scope and I used it all night thursday without a single issue. I got my pro line apollo today, gonna compare it side by side with the IR Hunter....so far Im liking the image the Hunter has.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just think, everyday is doesn't come is one more day your warranty is extended. lol. Ok not funny.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Just an update on that video....The scope shut down due to a bad cable on the DVR. There was nothing wrong with the scope and I used it all night thursday without a single issue. I got my pro line apollo today, gonna compare it side by side with the IR Hunter....so far Im liking the image the Hunter has.

Guess you need one of my cables lol

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Guess you need one of my cables lol
Third coast had a new one waiting for me... Will need an Armasight cable. Messing with um today, send u a pic of the video out port later and the length I need