Hello!

Houlador

Hi all. My name is Troy. I hope we can get together for another forum hog hunt. I am looking forward to meeting some new friends to shoot and hunt with. I live in Garland.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
welcome

Houlador

Hi. Thanks to everyone for the welcomes. I have only done a little hunting. A friend got me into hunting by letting me take a doe to lower the numbers on his lease. I did another doe hunt on my own around Collingsworth. It was very reasonably priced. I also did a turkey hunt around the Jayton, Girard area. I was not successful but really enjoyed the scenery. My biggest obstacles are money and time. Spending 4 years in the Marines and 19 as a public school teacher I haven't had the funds to do much. It has been about 6 years since I have done any hunting. I do a little shooting when time permits. It's on the Trinity River. Yes it's legal! :0) My wife and I train guide dogs for the blind. Been doing that for 10 years. 10 dogs. Hopefully there will be a group hunt or shoot soon. I have one week off at Thanksgiving and two weeks at Christmas. Maybe we could go shoot. I can have guests and it wouldn't cost anything. Thanks for staying in touch!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome from the far reaches of Seattle (and beyond). LOL

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome. I grew up in Garland.

Man, that explains it all TLM. LOL

Welcome to the party Troy. What do you hunt with? What is your favorite style of hunting?

Houlador

Yes sir that's correct, Mickeys. Interesting place. Been out there 5 years. You never know what will show up. They would on occasion have group full auto shoots. Haven't seen or heard of one since. 4 years . Belt fed M2 Hotel Sierra :eek: I got to shoot a guys MG42, belt fed, semi auto. He also had a full auto HK 21. A 1960s SAW in 762x51. Lately some tannerite. Let me know if you go out this week.