Hello from southern Brazil

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad he's doing well. Can't wait for him to make his way back and share more stories

Andre Lopes

Boar Hunter from Southern Brazil
SUS VENATOR CLUB
My great friends!
I am very grateful for the friendship demonstrations here in our "house", which is the LSB!
I ask them many excuses for being away for so long, but my work kept me busy for several times.
But now I'm back and with a great plan in place. It is a long-term planning but as I'm sure it will work. The scheme is to make a visit to the USA in 2016! I will take my wife and my two daughters to Disneyland and then plan to make a wild boar hunt in Texas!
Maybe I'll get lucky and be there right around the time of a meeting of the LSB?
Hunting Greetings to all friends!
Ave Sus Venator!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great to see your Post Andre, I hope you and the family are well! I have to say you have given us all plenty of time to prepare for your visit!!

Andre Lopes

SUS VENATOR CLUB
Thank you for your words Frank! It will be very good to find and personally known to all!

Andre Lopes

SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome back. Glad everything is going well
Thank you friend!
Let me ask a question: since you posted a picture of some weapons and among them was a Thompson Center single shot. Could you talk a little bit of it? Because I so keen for this weapon configuration. Thank you very much!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Our prodigal son returns! Welcome home Andre.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thank you friend!
Let me ask a question: since you posted a picture of some weapons and among them was a Thompson Center single shot. Could you talk a little bit of it? Because I so keen for this weapon configuration. Thank you very much!

Sure, what you like to know? Basically it's a receiver that you can pull a pin on and swap out the barrel. You can also remove the stock and swap that out for different styles or a pistol grip. They make pistol barrels and rifle barrels in a lot of calibers. I have a 50 cal muzzle loader barrel, 375 H&H barrel and a 223 barrel. There are a few places that even make custom barrels for them. I want to get one in 416 rigby one of these days. If your looking for a good single shot rifle that can change out to hunt literally anything on the planet this is it.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Here's how it's set up now. With the muzzle loader barrel on it. Because of the rod, I have to go with the only forearm that will fit. I need to get a camo stock so it matches

Andre Lopes

SUS VENATOR CLUB
Sure, what you like to know? Basically it's a receiver that you can pull a pin on and swap out the barrel. You can also remove the stock and swap that out for different styles or a pistol grip. They make pistol barrels and rifle barrels in a lot of calibers. I have a 50 cal muzzle loader barrel, 375 H&H barrel and a 223 barrel. There are a few places that even make custom barrels for them. I want to get one in 416 rigby one of these days. If your looking for a good single shot rifle that can change out to hunt literally anything on the planet this is it.
Very interesting my friend!
I hope to experience a weapon like this one day!

Thank you sir!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If you skip disney land and try disney world I'll let you shoot it

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Come to disney world and I'll gladly meet you at the range with anything you wanna try out

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's a long list but your welcome to come try them out. I'll send you to disney with a bruised shoulder

Andre Lopes

SUS VENATOR CLUB
It's a long list but your welcome to come try them out. I'll send you to disney with a bruised shoulder
My dear friend!
Mr. Brian is right, I meant Disney World! I still fumble me a lot with the English language. Sorry!
And I'll be very glad to be able to experience this beautiful gun! Even more than I ever fired a muzzle loader.
Now I ask permission to accompany Mr. Brian, testing their weapons! It will be very good to stay with a bruised shoulder!

Thank you friend!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Your more than welcome to come to the range and try out anything I have