Hello from Pensacola

DanoR

Just retired, a second time from construction and prior to that I flew helicopters in the Navy. I am in the process of getting back into shooting and hunting after many years. I want learn about hunting hogs. This website is awesome. Looking for fellow enthusiasts to hunt with and to learn from. Hoping to visit Texas in the future once I get some experience and a few hogs.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray... you'll probably want to connect with Chopperdrvr (a fellow-retired-fling-winger) for some proper abuse. Don't mind me... I'm just that odd duck way over in Seattle, hanging out (online) with the crew here... a former nail-bender myself.

bar-d

Head Wrangler, Chief Manure Manager: Bar-D Cattle
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your service.

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! Look forward to seeing some pictures of dead Florida hogs!

DanoR

Sorry to say, my Florida hog hunting has not taken off yet. I am looking for a hunting partner and don't want to go it alone. I am hoping for someone of experience. Since I am in the holding pattern here, I was thinking, if anyone on this forum would be interested in taking me with them. I have a week in mid Jan when the wife is gone on travel. The closer to home the better, but no limitations on distance right now. Many thanks, happy holidays, be safe, sincerely,

DanoR

I am willing to work, pay for gas, corn, food and refreshments. Not so interested in keeping the meat. Thanks,

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome to the forum from Cantonment.
My past posts have pics of Fla hogs in them. And here is just one more.
I hunt at night using a 6.8SPCII with thermal sight. We hunt the peanut fields N of Whiteing Field. ---- pruhdlr20160903_130524.jpg

DanoR

I have watched many night hog hunting videos on you tube and I want to try that. Who offers thermal night hunting as seen by Todd Huey and the Ultimate Night Vision? Thanks.

DanoR

Looking for suggestions for guided night thermal hunts in Texas, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia. Thanks.